Fragrances and Flavours Dosing and Mixing Room Main Features
- This Flavors and Fragrances mixing room can work both automatically and manually.
- It can be very suitable and tailored for both small and large companies.
- With modified ball valves and a simple small device it is possible to dose and weigh, also manually, drop by drop with very high precision and cleanliness.
- The weighing and dosing system precision and easiness, even with small pouring, makes it possible and advantageous to have it in line with nitrogen protection also for small products.
- For instance over 10 weighing independent carts (one is in the picture) with balances of different sizes, from few kg to 1 ton, can simultaneously and automatically work on this line.
- This means that only one line can cover virtually the entire production.
- Capacity of the mixing room can be easily doubled by adding a second parallel line, but still using the same storage facility, so that more 20 weighing carts can work simultaneously to obtain up to 15.000/20.000 single automatic pours per 24 hours.
- Dosing and weighing speed: drop by drop to full pipe flow with valves of different diameter : 1/4" or 1/2" or 3/4" or 1".
- The dosing precision is very high. The weighting is done a few centimeters below the outlet pipe of the product.
- Weighing Carts move on wheels, no rails are necessary, and can also be used off-line manually, under the guide of an operator to complete formulas with products not in line.
- No drops fall on the floor.
- Cross-contamination is completely prevented.
- Different working areas could be totally isolated for safety reasons.
- The storage room ( 28x13x5 h meters for instance) is located behind the optional fireproof wall and can contain more than 1000 containers with 400 mc of a total volume.
- It is possible to keep the same number of containers in a smaller room of 3,5 meter height (28x14x3,5 for instance) but with a total capacity of 260 mc.
- Refilling of all 1000 liquid raw materials containers is made fast in a close circle from the upper level and can be done also automatically with few simple devices and without losing any drop (peculiar system).
- This refilling could be made without production interruption, when containers are totally empty.
- Filling raw materials and dosing are two independent tasks and can be done at the same time.
- This system prevents mixing of different raw materials batches for a total traceability purpose and permits continual live-update of inventory.
- It is just like having 2 containers for each product.
- The system is modular and it is possible to chose how many products to have on the line.
- No special building is needed.
- Small area, only one line for the entire production, simple ball valves, short and straight pipes, normal containers for raw material and a simple and fast construction system (pipes are prepared in the factory, delivered ready to install on the shelves without local welding) greatly reduce the costs.
- Existing spilling line can be adapted for automatic weighing.
- As a further developments it is forecast to install on the weighing carts a second small balance (1 or 3 Kg for instance) to directly dose also the small components that are impossible to weight on the main balance as it is not sensitive enough to do it.